Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Halloween from Exploring Cricut

The challenge project for this week at Exploring Cricut is to create a card, layout, or papercraft to celebrate Halloween. For my project I found these cute little boxes at Wal-mart and I thought they would make cute little treat boxes for friends.
For the orange box I used Create a Critter 2 to cut the Witch Owl (at 3.00) and the Vampire Bee (at 3.00). Bitty Pearls were used for the eyes on both critters.
On the black and purple boxes I included a pumpkin that was cut from the cartridge Hello Kitty Greetings (at 2.29) and a ghost that was cut from Happy Hauntings (at 2.88)


For the green box I used a black spider cut from the doodlecharms cartridge (at 2.29), the pumpkin and "HH" that was welded together using the gypsy.  The "H" came from Happy Hauntings and was cut at 1.82.  The welded "Hs" were put on 2 sides of each box and images were put on two sides.

5 comments:

  1. Emily, your friends are going to love these! So cute:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog and I wanted to let you know I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can check out my blog for details on how to accept this award and CONGRATS!!

    Sharon
    http://piece-ofheart.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Emily! This is awesome!! Love all of the cuts and colors! :)

    ReplyDelete