I started by tearing the tan card stock and inking the edges. Then using the same color ink that I used to ink the edges I used a stippling brush to dab a little color on the "sand" to give it a little texture.
I then added the sign. I did the same technique for the sky; I used 2 colors for the sky to give a little added depth.
Once finished with the sky I added the water. I used the image then welded 2 of the same image together to ensure that the pieces would be long enough. When I glued the "water" together I alternated the waves going left and right to attempt to give it some movement.
I'm definitely pleased with the results, especially since I was stumped on what to do for this project. Thanks for visiting!
3 Birds on Parade: chick @ 3", inner tube @ 3"
H2O: sign @ 2.29"
Paper Doll Dress Up: water @ 1.0 (2 cuts welded together)
Accent Essentials: sun @ 2.76"