Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Exploring Cricut: Daily Project for 2/25


Hello one and all! This has been a busy couple of weeks with a lot of good and bad happening. One great things that is coming up this summer is a member of my church is getting married. Not really one to go to weddings (too depressing for your's truely), but I do believe they need to be celebrated. Mom and I were invited to a shower, so I decided to create the bridal shower card.


The base is white daisy 5.5x4.25
elemental pattern paper 5.25x4
Heavenly Blue heart and M
Cotton Candy heart and A
Hearts are 2.43x2.06
Initials are 2.99x2.76
The hearts were cut using Sweethearts cartridge, and the initials were cut using Calligraphy Collection.

I tried to intertwine the hearts and letters to symbolize the joining of two hearts in marriage. Not sure that shows up in the picture, but I'm pleased with the result! Since I did the hard part, Mom now gets to write on the inside.
thanks for viewing my project and have a blessed week!

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Emily! I know the happy couple will appreciate the care and love you took with this project! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Emily!! I so love how you entertwined the hearts and initials. This is just awesome!!! Love the colors, too. :)

    ReplyDelete