Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Introducing Zoe!

Welcome to the Zoe blog hop.  If you are arriving here from Kara's blog you are on the right track.  Zoe is the first paper line from the upcoming new Close To My Heart Annual Inspirations catalog.  We are thrilled to be able to share some project with you that were created using the Zoe paper line.
My project is a 5.5x4.25 card that uses the herringbone technique.  Each strip of paper is cut at .5x5 the glued to a base paper alternating directions.  I then added the lighthouse image from the Seaside Greetings stamp set and glitter triangles.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you enjoy the projects that have been created to inspire your creativity.  Your next stop on the hop is Ellen "CardMonkey" Jarvis's blog.

If you get lost along the way return to Andrea's blog for a list of all the blogs in hopping order.

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I think ZOE is perfect for sweet summer ideas. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the Herringbone technique with Zoe, Emily -- I've never tried it, but sure will after seeing this beautiful background on this card. Thank you for joining us on this hop!

    Fondly,
    Ellen "CardMonkey" Jarvis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your idea of using a Nautical theme with Zoe. Great one !

    Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs,

    Teresita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your idea of using a Nautical theme with Zoe. Great one !

    Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs,

    Teresita

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Herringbone technique is one of my favourites Emily. It works so well with Zoe. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your herringbone technique! I've never tried it. I guess I must! Thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete