Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Exploring Cricut Daily Project

Welcome to my blog.  I'm happy to share my project with you today as today's daily project for Exploring Cricut.

My project for today is another t-shirt creation.  This one uses the cartridge Cindy Loo for the mushroom.  The butterfly was also cut using the Cricut but I forgot to write down the cartridge.

I cut the mushroom using the Cindy Loo cartridge at 7.35" using freezer paper.  The freezer paper was then ironed onto the t-shirt and painted.  I repeated the process with the butterfly.  Fabric paints were used to paint the design onto the t-shirt.

5 comments:

  1. Emily, what a great idea! These came out adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very cute!! Love the mushroom and butterfly. You make great shirts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea! I need to make a shirt too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out super cute!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shirt. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete