Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

April 21 Daily Project



It's me again! Hope everyone is having an awesome April. My daily project for Exploring Cricut is a card that I actually did for a friend earlier, but other events kept popping up and I wanted to post those projects. This is a really simple card that can be used for a lot of different occassions, but this time I used it as a thank you. The base is 5.5x4.25 white that I stamped music notes across. I thought the card looked really blank without it. The stamp comes from the Universal Backgrounds set from CTMH. I thought it was perfect for this card. "You Rock" was cut out using Stamping cartridge at 3.71. and the guitar was cut out using Rock Princess cartridge at 3.35.

2 comments:

  1. I so love your card Emily!!! I bought Rock Princess and then didn't have any idea what to do with the cuts. This is fantastic!!! Love that music notes stamps, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card Emily!!! I love how you made the guitar go through your "O"!!! Super cool!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete