Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Take Me To Your Leader

Hi All, Today I'd like to share with you another t-shirt. I had so much fun making the first one that I had to make others. Each of several friends agreed to be a test subject and agreed to wear one of my creations. Of course the babies/kids don't really have a say it's all in what their moms decide to put them in. Bella, at 18 months is picking out her own outfits, but Aden, being the "guy" that he is could care less.
Today's t-shirt was made for Jackson. I loved doing this little robot just about as much as the teapot, and it was a little more challenging because of doing so many different colors and the different pieces. I have to admit I was pleased with the outcome and Jackson's reaction. "Cool Mom! It's Wall-E!"

This shirt was completed the same as the teapot as far as cutting the image out of freezer paper using my cricut. I ironed the main design onto the t-shirt then ironed the individual pieces. I painted the main color, then once that color dried started removing pieces by what color they were going to be.

Once I finished with my little robot guy I designed how I wanted Jackson's name to go on the shirt using my gypsy, then cut that out using freezer paper, ironed it onto the shirt then painted.

Cuts:
Robotz
robot3 at 5.24
robot3-s at 5.24
robot3 layer at 5.24
robot3-s layer at 5.24
robotz font at 1.0
Recipe:
Cartridge: Robotz
freezer paper
fabric paint

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! I love the robot and how you did Jackson's name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete