Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Ornaments




Diane taught us how to make these cute Christmas ornaments last year and I thought I would add a new twist to them this year. It's very hard to see but there is a snowflake or a Christmas tree etched on one side and the initial of who it was going to be given to on the other side. I though the etching would really pop with the glitter inside the ball. As you can tell this worked much better in my mind that in practice. Oh well, live and learn. I'm still pleased with the way they turned out. This is a super easy Christmas project that really packs a punch!!
These ornaments were completed using the glass ornaments from Michael's, Pledge floor wax, Martha Stewart glitter (the finer the better), and sheer ribbon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment