Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy Halloween Challenge

Welcome and thanks for stopping by!  Today's challenge at Exploring Cricut is to create a layout, card, or other paper craft with the theme of Halloween.  This year I have been added as a class sponsor so we have to do a basket for our Halloween social.  Our class voted on a Halloween basket so I decorated this orange basket that I found at Wal-Mart.



Cricut Cuts:
Nursery Rhyme:  title: cut at 2.06" after being welded
Happy Hauntings:  bat: cut at 2.06"

4 comments:

  1. Perfect for adding some pizzazz to plain container!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great font you chose for the sentiment, and gotta love those bats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out wonderfully Emily!! I too love the font and the great bats!!! :)

    ReplyDelete