Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

February Card Class


This month began a new catalog season with Close To My Heart, and like always I was so excited to start creating with the new papers and images. I started off with the Stella paper and Fashonista stamp set. I threw in some of the Just For You stamp set as well.
Card #1 Recipe
Base: 5.5x4.25, White Daisy
Pattern Paper: 5.25x4, Stella
Lagoon 4.25x2.5, cornerns rounded
Sunset 3.75x2.25, corners rounded
I stamped the lady onto a piece of colonial white using cocoa ink and cut around, then on another piece of colonial white I stamped her again in sunset. I cut out her outfit and handbag and adhered them to the cocoa image then adhered to the card. Finish it off with a new pewter badge button.
Card #2 Recipe


Base:5.5x5.5, White Daisy
cardstock: 5.25x5.25, cocoa
5x2.5, sunset
4.75x2.25, colonial white
Pattern paper: 5.25x.5, Stella (Lagoon flower)
white embossing powder
bitty sparkles
I used the store stamp from the Fashionista set and embossed it using the white embossing powder. I also embossed the saying. Then adhere the .5 strip and the sunset cardstock.



I stamped one lady using cocoa ink then stamped her again in Lagoon. I cut the handbag out of the stamped Lagoon image and adhered it to the cocoa image. This was then adhered to the sunset cardstock. To add some interest I added 3 tiny sparkles to her handbag and one to the center of her belt.






Card #3 Recipe

Base: 5.5x4.25, white daisy
cardstock: 5.25x4, large cocoa
4x2.25, small cocoa
pattern paper: 5x3.75, Stella (tulip)
3.75x2, Stella (Lagoon flower)
scallop circle: 2.75, olive
circle: 2.25, colonial white
chocolate and colonial white striped grosgrain ribbon
I stamped the staying from the Fashionista set in olive on the colonial white circle.


Card #4 Recipe

Base: 5.5x4.25, White Daisy
Pattern paper: 3x4, Stella (dress pattern)
.5x4, Stella (Lagoon flower)
1.75x4, Stella (multi)
Image: Just for you stamp set
outline stamped in cocoa, 3 petals stamped in sunset with a touch of tulip on the top, 3 petals in lagoon with a touch of olive on the top. Two leaves stamped in olive.
Wooded button in the center of the flower and twine tied on the fold.


Card #5 Recipe

Base: 5.5x4.25, White Daisy
Pattern Paper: 4x2, Stella (red)
4x.5, Stella (multi)
Image: Just for you stamp set
I stamped the dotted outline in cocoa, the petals are stamped in sunset, and the leaves are stamped in 2nd generation olive. I stamped the saying in sunset and added an orange button.

0 comments:

Post a Comment