Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Advent Box




I decided to try something a little different this year. I added a special project to my workshop dates. My card group got together this past Friday to create Advent Boxes and I have to confess I thought they turned out super cute!!!






The box itself was super easy to create. We started with a white box and covered all sides with pattern paper from the Believe line (CTMH). For added dazzle we put pom pom ribbon and red sparkles on the front of the box. These were also from CTMH.



For the inside of the box (we had 24 cards to decorate). We covered each card with a 3x3 piece of pattern paper, added a 2x2 piece of cardstock (sky, holiday red, sweet leaf, or topiary). We cut 24 big circles and 24 smaller circles and stamped them with numbers 1-24. then before adding the circles to our cards we added a paper "ribbon" which came from the zip edge of the pattern paper. Then for the finishing touch each person added their own traditional advent projects for each day to the cards. Super cute!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment