Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

On a Roll




Now that I've started maybe I'll be able to keep at it. I'll do my best guys, but come on you know me so no promises! Only try to be better.

This is another card design that as soon as I saw it, I had to recreate it. The cardstock is White Daisy and Lilac Mist, Patterned paper is Daydream, Pink ric-rac, and Cupcake Sprinkles (I think) is the stamp set used. All supplied used were from Close To My Heart. The only thing I didn't particulary like about this card was that is was 3x3. Most people who know me, know that I have no concept of measurements until I start working on a project. I can't believe they actually design cards that are 3x3, to me that's a gift tag, and maybe that's what this is meant for but I wanted a card. I decided next time I'll do a 4x4 or 5x5 and change the measurements of everything else.
The Halloween card is a design that I copied from the Stampendous catalog (the stamps come from that company along with the brown flock on the handle). All paper was various designs purchased at LSS (thanks Diane!) I also completed the Thanksgiving Card with products from the same co. Oops, I'll have to take another picture of that card since it's not wanting to upload.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on your projects! Glad to see you blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Glad you are out of the blogging funk! Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete