Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lepord Can't Change Their Spots




I know I always say I'm going to be a better blogger, but I just can't remember to add pictures to my blog. It's not that I'm not creating projects; I just forget to post them. Several friends have been gettin on me lately because 1) I sell Close To My Heart products now so they know I'm creating projects and not sharing and 2) Lori is teaching me how to color/shade with copics and I'm not posting what I'm learning. I am practicing Lori, I promise!!! So here are a few of what I've been working on lately. I don't think any of the projects were colored with copics though. I will also get better about writing down what products/colors I use so that i can post that also.
The card on the left is one of my favorites. I used sweet leaf cardstock (CTMH), Cherry-O patterned paper (CTMH) Colonial White ribbon (CTMH) I believe the heart was cut out using the Cricut (can't remember which cartridge), and the stamp set was A Little Buzz (CTMH).
When I saw this card I knew I had to recreate it. I fell in love with the paper right away! It was made using Colonial White cardstock; Patterned Paper is Twitterpated; Colonial White Buttons, and the image is the Many Thanks stamp set; all are Close to My Heart


0 comments:

Post a Comment