Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Winter Wonderland Challenge

Welcome everyone to another great challenge at Exploring Cricut!  This week's challenge is to create a card, layout, or paper craft using a winter activity.  I created a generic card with ice skating as my activity.
Materials Needed:
cardstock:  goldrush, gypsy, sky, and white daisy (CTMH)
pattern paper:  Sarita (CTMH)
stamp set:  Polar Bear Holiday (CTMH)
ink:  cocoa
stickles:  Crystal

Cricut Cuts:
Snowflakes:  Graphically Speaking (Icon)@ 1.71" and Accent Essentials @1.94"
Frame:  Art Philosophy @ 2.41" and 2.76"

6 comments:

  1. Super cute!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that frame shape! The polar bear is so fun, and great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, especially love the sparkle on the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo very cute Emily!! Love the snowflakes and the frame. Such a fun card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The orange in this card really warms me up :) Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this card Emily! Tried to leave a comment this morning, but for some reason blogger would not take it. Glad I got in tonight!!!!

    ReplyDelete