Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

In the Kitchen Challenge

Welcome to another fabulous challenge for Exploring Cricut!  This week's challenge is to create a card, layout, or other paper craft with the theme of in the kitchen.  For my project I created a little notecard to send to my favorite cook.

 Cricut Cuts:

From My Kitchen:   and at 4.5

Pattern paper:  Clemenitine (CTMH)
Cardstock:  Taffy (CTMH)
Jewels (CTMH)
stretch ruffle ribbon (SU)
Don't forget to link your project back at Exploring Cricut!  Thanks for playing along this week!

5 comments:

  1. Great job Emily. The apron is one of my favorite cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love the embellishment on the pockets:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! The ribbon on the bottom of the apron is very pretty, and the brads on the pockets are an unusual twist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how adorable!!! I so love the apron and the paper you used to cut it out. So beautiful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo adorable. You did such a great job adding those creative details. Awesome ribbon and bling.

    ReplyDelete