Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy graduation

Welcome to my little blog world for today's project.  As a teacher of middle and high school students graduation is something we look forward to.  I received my first invitation to graduation from a student I worked with in Reading when they were in 3rd grade.  Time really does fly by sometimes.  My project for today is a card I made for this student.
For this project I used the cartridge Happy Graduation.  The cuts used are:

ribbon:  4.65"
diploma:  1"
Happy Graduation:  2.06"

Have a happy summer and happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet story, I know they will love this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story-one of the rewards of being a teacher and having an impact on young lives :) Great card!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete