Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Merry Christmas: Many months early!

Happy Thursday one and all!  Today I'm happy to be sharing with you a quick and very easy Christmas card.  I know, it's way too early to be thinking about Christmas, but if you're anything like me by the time Christmas rolls around there just isn't enough time to make all the Christmas cards you need.

My card is made using Joys of the Season and Artiste cartridges.
Cuts:
Joys of the Season:   at 3.12
I made the same cut with a dark green cardstock and gold foil, then cut what I needed and adhered with my Xyron.

For the title shape I used Artiste cartridge and cut using Accent 3-s at 8.18" then used a stamp set to stamp "Merry Christmas."  Simple right!

Thanks for visiting today and Happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty Christmas Card. I love the simplicity.
    Kathy U:)
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty Emily!! Love the pattern paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Emily and never to early to start on Christmas cards :) I need to start on mine too or I will get behind :? Thank you for sharing!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete