Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

December 27 Project

Welcome to my little corner of blog world, I hope each of you have a very Merry Christmas.  I love Christmas, and I always hate to see this season end.  I just wish that it didn't have all the hecticness that goes along with it.  I've decided that to help alleviate some of this I'm going to try to make a few Christmas cards each month so that come November I won't have to fret about getting enough cards made to send out to all my friends and family.
My project for today is a start on this ongoing project for next year.
To create this card I started with a pink pattern paper.  I used the Christmas cartridge to cut the image at 3.12".  This image was cut out of silver foil cardstock.  Accents used are red velvet ribbon, tiny red pearls.  I then stamped the phrase Merry Christmas.
This is also an easy card to mass produce.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea starting ealry. I was part of a Christmas Countdown hop in 2012. If you are interested in joining the group in 2013 I can forward you the contact's name.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and your idea to create a bit each month. I totally feel the same way. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete