Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

December cards: Bundled Buddies

I promised I'd have these cards up on the blog by the end of the weekend and I'm trying to follow timelines. I am doing better and I'm actually working ahead on some projects. I have to admit, this has been my favorite paper line and stamp set for the fall/winter catalog. These cards basically put themselves together.


I started with a Grey Flannel base for this card used spring iris and heavenly blue cardstock accents. The chocolate and white twine is Martha Stewart. For all the cards I used a blending pen to add twilight, spring iris, heavenly blue, and crystal blue coloring to the little animals clothing. I also used a snow pen to add a little fuzzy to the cards. To get the other accent colors on the animals (fur, ears, paws, beak, etc.) I used watercolor pencils. the patterned paper is from the Wonderland line. Other accents used are opaques, chocolate and white ribbon, and various other ribbons from my stash.










0 comments:

Post a Comment