Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

June Card Class
















One of these days I'm sure I'll get the hang of blogging, but it hasn't happened yet. I've had the pictures of my last card class since the class but keep forgetting to get them on the computer. Granted the computer is in the basement and I'm hair color challenged. That leaves a lot of walking space for me to forget what I was needing to do. With that being said here are last months cards. They really turned out much better than I thought they would. This paper line is way different than what I would normally choose to use. I used Lucky and Bliss for the June cards and the inks were Outdoor Denim, Olive, Sunset, and Desert Sand. We did do some embossing on two of the cards which really turned out nice. The colors used for the embossing were outdoor denim and olive. I really love the embossing and everyone else seemed to enjoy it as well. Maybe I'll try to add my cards as I create them for July, hopefully that will turn out better.


I will have to put the remaining 3 cards in another post. For some reason it will not upload them to this post.





Happy scrappin'








0 comments:

Post a Comment