Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

June 26

Happy summer everyone!  I'm still in graduation mode for today's daily project.  As a special education teacher, I have the chance to really get to know my students because most of them I work with from 7th grade till they graduate.  This year's group of seniors I was able to work with in 1st grade and 3rd grade.  These three students have always held a special place in my heart, even on their worst days.  I will miss them, but I can't wait to see what they do with their futures.
I used the same design, but changed the background paper so there would be a difference between the girls' cards and the fella's card.
My little fella's card (he'll always be my "little" fella even though he is a young adult)
The girls' cards.
For this project I used:
Ariana pattern paper and cardstock
Congrats Graduate stamp set
outdoor denim ink
Cartridges used:
Artbooking:  owl @12.18" and overlay @7.12"
Everyday Paper Dolls:  graduation cap @3.59"

2 comments:

  1. Really sweet cards! Love the patterns. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Emily! Love the owls and the pretty papers. :)

    ReplyDelete