Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

workshop pics
















Oh wow!! I can't believe it's been so long since my last post. Several people have been asking about cards from the last workshop which was held in November. Here they are. Of course the first picture is why I haven't posted in over a month. I have to visit Bella and her mom as often as I can.
On the Santa card, I used various button (went a little overboard), the reindeer and sleigh have pearls, and the reindeer has a red jewel for his nose. All designs are from Close To My Heart and use the Believe image set. Papers used came from Mistletoe, Cherry-o, and Jingle, Tulip, Cranberry, and Chocolate were the colors used for the cards. I also used Heavenly Blue on the I believe card, and blush on the stocking card.
I will be ordering my January materials within the next day or two so that I can start planning some things for us to do. My January class is going to be more like an open house event. I will be spotlighting some new products so you will not be required to purchase a workshop or a stamp set. I will provide everything needed, but since there will be several projects to do I will charge $5 to cover paper, ribbon, and any other consumables we may need. Until then Happy crafting!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment